At Yang, Odell and Kostner wealth management centers on the relationships we build with our clients. Unlike many companies who promote pre-fabricated modeled portfolios or their own investment products, we work side by side with high-net-worth individuals to create highly personalized, well thought out investment and wealth management strategies.
No Hidden Expenses
At Yang, Odell and Kostner, we believe that a wealth management company you engage should always have your back. This means you clearly understand what the costs of transacting are and are not surprised by hidden, added expenses.
Our core principles are:
- Complete transparency is essential. You should know beforehand what fees you are incurring. We charge a flat 1% rate when buying and selling.
- Your goals are our priority. We act in a fiduciary capacity when providing you with investment advice, meaning we work for your best interests at all times.
- We do not get paid kickbacks or commissions for promoting, recommending or buying investments.
We Are Here To Help You Reach Your Goals
All of our services have one principal objective in mind; to further our client’s financial aims. Your own particular goals guide us in creating an investment portfolio especially crafted and based on the objectives you outline. Before choosing any investments for you, we get to know you, establish the level of returns you are looking for, your risk tolerance, what it takes to maintain your current way of life, future liabilities, preferred levels of liquidity, and other factors.
The Yang, Odell and Kostner, wealth management team is comprised of seasoned professionals, led by a dedicated account manager, whose combined talent and skill are entirely focused on taking you where you want to be financially.
What you can expect:
- In addition to regular communication to update and evaluate progress and any changes in your circumstances, our team is approachable and responsive to discuss any matters concerning you.
- We accommodate your preferred level involvement in the wealth management process. While some like to be intimately involved in the day to day decisions, others prefer to take a back seat and receive less frequent updates. Whatever your preferred level of involvement we can oblige you.
- We are happy to liaise with your other professional advisers such as tax agents or legal counsel to ensure you receive the best possible advice.